BEAD My Valentine!
How cute are these adorable valentine cards? Just add a beaded bracelet for a perfect non-candy valentine treat for school and class parties! Easily personalize with your child's name before printing (up to 10 letters).
Cards print 4 per page. There are 3 different wording options. Print them all or choose your favorite! Print as many as you need! Nothing physical will be shipped.
1. You will receive a pdf download link once payment is complete.
2. Easily add name to pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download). Or simply handwrite names after printing.
3. Print on standard 8.5 x 11 inch card stock
4. Cut out
5. Add bracelet or candy to blank area under name.
6. Small notches or slits can be cut into sides of card depending on the size of your bracelets to help secure them.
Add your child's name to the blank beads using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have it, it can be downloaded for free here (www.get.adobe.com/reader). Type each letter separately in the text boxes provided (up to 10 letters). If you have an odd letter name, we suggest adding a dash in front of the name to center it on the card (see "Addison" example). Then save and print.
Where to Print:
Print on card stock at home OR at a local/online print shop such as Staples, Office Depot, UPS, etc.
All designs are ©PixeldustDesigns ©ShannonDay. Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Items may not be reproduced, sold or shared in any way without our consent.